Submit Dealmaker Profile for the Russia Deal Book 2022Our Deal Books contain information about financial services providers such as investment boutiques, investment banks, venture capital and private equity funds, and public and private organizations that assist with funding businesses.
What is a Russian Investment “Dealmaker”:
Any organization that is involved in making investments in Russian businesses such as angel investors, venture capitalists, private equity funds. A Dealmaker may also be an organization that facilitates investment such as investment boutiques, accounting and audit firms, law firms, and consultants. In addition, media organizations that promote and educated about finance and investment could be termed “dealmakers”.
Please follow the FinancePlus guidelines below
- We accept information from established financial services providers
- Provide full complete contact information with a business email (personal gmail addresses not accepted) and primary contact person(s)
- Indicate your region and industry specialty as well as the type of service provider (e.g. investment boutique, venture fund)
- Provide information about types of businesses, industry specialties, location, usual investment amounts, types of investment made
- Also, we would appreciate receiving a high-quality, print version of your logotype to include in our Deal Books
- You are welcome to send us a PDF or text version of your brochure and photos as well
- We will edit your information for clarity and to fit the space allotted within the Deal Book
Use this form to submit your profile for publication in the Russia Deal Book 2021
Sample Dealmaker Pages for Russia Deal Book
Full Page Profile
Half Page Profiles
Get in Touch
Feel free to send comments, suggestions, recommendations for the Russia Deal Book. And any ideas about how to make it most effective in terms of reach.