The Second Generation of Projects – new breakthroughs and commercial opportunities in Sakhalin & the Russian Far East
Innovative technologies for the new wave of projects on Sakhalin and in Russia’s Far East”, featuring presentations and the latest project updates from Baker Hughes, Gazprom VNIIGas, Shlumberger, Kvaerner, МРТС, Van Oord offshore B.V., GE Oil and Gas Turbomachinery, DSME, ABS, Layher, MAGE and many others.
- STRATEGIC SESSION: Heads of federal ministries, the Government of Sakhalin Region and the largest operating companies will discuss the strategic aspects of developing the energy sector on Sakhalin and in Russia’s Far East.
- STRATEGIC DISCUSSION: Leaders of Sakhalin’s oil & gas industry, legislators and experts will discuss what needs to be done to turn Sakhalin into an international energy centre.
- PROJECT UPDATES FROM OPERATORS: This session will begin with special presentations by «Exxon neftegas Ltd» on construction of the topside on the ‘Berkut’ platform on the Sakhalin-1 project. There will also be presentations by Gazprom, Rosneft, Gazprom Dobycha Shelf Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, RN-Sakhalinmorneftegas and Gazflot.
- DISCUSSION ON CIS MARKETS: International professionals and experts will discuss prospects for developing CIS markets, and chances for Russia to become a leader on them. Participants will include: Shigeru Muraki, Vice Chairman of the Board, Tokyo Gas Company Ltd., Stefan Vos de Wael, General Manager, Portfolio, Strategy & Pricing, Shell, Keun-Wook Paik, Senior Research Fellow, Oxford Institute for Energy Studies, Michael Bradshaw, Professor of Global Energy, Warwick Business School
- NEW! SPECIAL FOCUS SESSION: Sakhalin-2. Executives from Sakhalin Energy will talk about their 20 years of working on Sakhalin and their development plans
- PROJECT UPDATES FROM CONTRACTORS: from FMC Technologies, MRTS, Fluor, Kvaerner, Shlumberger, Baker Hughes and more