East-West Digital News is proud to announce Russia’s first internationally-oriented industry event, the e-Days E-Commerce Conference, which will be held on June 6 in Moscow in partnership with comScore, InternetRetailer.com and PwC as well as with western chambers of commerce, Russian industry associations and online marketing agency BuzzFactory joining as co-organizers.
Virtually all the industry’s leading players – including eBay, Enter.ru, Groupon Russia, Ikea, KupiVIP, Lamoda, La Redoute, Otto Group, Ozon, Ulmart, Wikimart and others – will be represented by their CEOs or top executives.
EWDN chief editor Adrien Henni and Data Insight co-founder Fedor Virin will present the latest trends and figures on Russian e-commerce. Victor Dostov, President of the Electronic Money association, and Alexander Ivanov, President of the NAMO association, will discuss the impact of the latest or undergoing legislative changes in the fields of customs taxes, payments, and personal data.
The media contingent will include Financial Times Moscow bureau chief Kathrin Hille who will unveil some of the secrets of Chinese online retail.
Panel discussions will also feature:
- Russian e-commerce specifics
- Online-offline convergence and next-gen hybrid models
- How e-retailers are conquering Russia’s regions
- Russian delivery revolution
- Marketing and e-payments “à la russe”
- Cross-border sales: From market boom to new regulations
The newest e-commerce services and solutions available in Russia will also be highlighted. Ten providers – including little-known startups that deserve attention – will make their cases to online retailers in a 3-minute pitch format.
More than 200 high-profile internationally-oriented participants are expected to attend the event, representing online and offline global retailers, brands and manufacturers as well as service companies currently involved or planning operations in Russian e-commerce. The event will focus on facilitating networking opportunities among attendees through a networking lounge, cocktail reception and several coffee breaks.
- For more information on this event, please click here.
- For online registration and payment, click here or contact us at [email protected] for payment by bank transfer. EWDN readers will benefit from a 10% discount on the standard price (promo code EWDN10)
- If you’re coming from abroad and need support for visa and accommodation, please contact us at [email protected].